Cause you asked for it! Up to 45% OFF for 1 pair of TGV Movie Tickets (for any movie, except 3D) @ TGV Cinemas for only RM15 instead of RM28!
The deal is sold out!
- Up to 45% OFF for 1 pair of TGV Movie Tickets (for any movie, except 3D) @ TGV Cinemas for only RM15 instead of RM28
- Your 2 tickets are redeemable for any movie, inclusive of new movies…anytime…any day at TGV Cinemas of your choice!
Catch the latest flicks at any of the following TGV Cinemas in the Klang Valley:
- Wangsa Walk, Wangsa Maju
- Jusco Metro Prima Shopping Centre, Kepong
- Cheras Selatan, Aeon Cheras Selatan Shopping Centre
- Sunway Pyramid
- Mines Shopping Mall
- Jusco Bukit Raja Shopping Centre, Bukit Raja
- Aeon Bukit Tinggi Shopping Centre, Bukit Tinggi
- Forget lining up in long queues! Redeem immediately at the TGV Cinemas Reservation Counter!
- Unlimited purchase of e-Vouchers but only limited to one redemption per person per time
- e-Vouchers are transferable
- e-Vouchers are non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash and/or other services and/or promotions
- e-Vouchers can not be used for profit making purposes. Legal action will be taken against violators of this term
- No replacement will be given to expired e-Vouchers
- Offer valid for any movie (inclusive of new movies), except 3D
- Offer is not applicable for couple seats & Beanieplex
- Offer not valid for online booking
- e-Vouchers are to be redeemed from 31th May 2011 until 31th June 2011
- No reservation is required
- e-vouchers can only be redeemed at the chosen TGV cinemas outlet
- e-Vouchers can be redeemed daily for all movies available
- Customers are required to present voucher upon redemption for verification purposes
- Please redeem your actual movie ticket at the MyDeal counter (Reservation Counter)
- Seats are based on first come first serve basis
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice
Details of the Deal
For the first time in many years, an old man travelled from his rural town to a cinema in the city. His birthday wish was attend a movie.
At the counter, he handed the attendant a few coins and smiled proudly, "the last time I came to the movies in 1932, the ticket was only a buck and 50 cents."
"Well, sir," the attendant replied with a grin, “you're really going to enjoy yourself. We have sound and colour now...and women in leather body suits."
With this deal, you can take your grandpa out for some millennium action packed movies with a pair of TGV Cinemas tickets for only RM15 instead of RM28.
TGV Cinemas Sdn Bhd owns and operates multiplex throughout the country. TGV has 115 screens in 15 multiplexes. In line with its vision to provide the "ultimate cinema-going experience" to the discerning public, TGV offers numerous facilities and conveniences; such as generous seating gradients, sophisticated digital sound and projection systems, central computerised ticketing system with integrated tele-reservation hotlines, and facilities for the handicapped including special wheelchair lifts.
TGV is the market leader in cinema design and technology, and continues to bring the latest in movie-going to the Malaysian public. TGV Cinemas Sdn Bhd (TGV) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tanjong PLC.
Treat yourself- go to the movies, come to TGV, where they give you the best in cinema entertainment!
Suria KLCC Shopping Centre
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
50450 Kuala Lumpur
TGV Wangsa Walk
Wangsa Avenue 9
Jalan Wangsa Perdana 1
Bandar Wangsa Maju
53300 Kuala Lumpur
Jusco Metro Prima Shopping Centre
1 Jalan Metro Prima
52100 Kuala Lumpur
TGV Cheras Selatan
Aeon Cheras Selatan Shopping Centre
Lebuh Tun Hussein Onn
TGV Sunway Pyramid
Sunway Pyramid Shopping Centre
No 3 Jalan PJS 11/15
TGV The Mines
Mines Shopping Fair
Level 1 The Mines Shopping Fair
Jalan Dulang, Mines Resort City
Seri Kembangan, Selangor
TGV Bukit Raja
Jusco Bukit Raja Shopping Centre
Persiaran Bukit Raja 2
Bandar Baru Klang
TGV Bukit Tinggi
Aeon Bukit Tinggi Shopping Centre
1 Persiaran Batu Nilam 1/KS 6
Bandar Bukit Tinggi 2