Up to 50% OFF 4D3N PHUKET ISLAND GATEWAY Includes 3 Nights 3 Star Accommodation + FREE Half Day Discovery City Tour with Lunch + Return Airport Transfer for only RM250 per pax instead of RM499!
- Up to 50% OFF 4D3N PHUKET ISLAND GATEWAY
- Only RM250 per pax instead of RM499
- 3 nights hotel accommodation at Seeka Boutique /Patong Lodege/Baumanburi Resort
- Daily buffet breakfasts at hotel
- Half Day Discovery City Tour with lunch
- Driver Guide service
- Transfers In/Out Airport (Seat In Coach- SIC)
- Complimentary Half Day Tour (Seat In Coach– SIC)
- Meal can served pork free without extra charge
- Choice of hotel:
Upgrade hotel: Add RM60/PAX
- Viridian Resort (Superior) 3*
- Ibis Hotel (Standard) 3*
- Royal paradise (Super superior) 3
DAY 01 KUL - HKT
- Arrival at Phuket International Airport and proceed to hotel check in
DAY 02 CHOOSE EITHER ONE (B/L)
- Phuket Coral Island Tour: Pick up from hotel by coach to Challenge Bay. Only 10minutes cruising by speedboat to panoramic sandy Coral Island. Coral Island is the small quiet island with sandy white beach, beautiful, colorful coral reefs and small tropical jungle. You will be able to fulfill your unforgettable holidays by snorkeling, sun bathing, swimming or marine sports (own expenses). Lunch will be served at local restaurants. After lunch is free at leisure. Return to Phuket in time.
- Phuket Phi Phi Island Tour: Pick up from hotel, aboard the "Sea Angel Cruise or Paradise Cruise" and enjoy swimming, snorkeling and visit Viking Cave, a well known pre-historical site.
- Phuket Phang Nga Bay + National Park: Aboard the Long Tail Boat with life jackets provided, visit Phanga Bay on the main land and James Bond Island. Visit Thum Lod, Dog Mountain, Elephant Mountain, Koh Panyee (Muslim Village built on stilts over the sea). Lunch served at Panyee Island. Return to Phuket on time.
DAY 03 HKT (B/L)
- After breakfast, proceed for Phuket City Tour. Capture the panorama of Chino-Portuguese Style Building of Phuket, visit Saphan Hin Park, Cashew Nut Factory, Gems Factory, Birdnest Shop, Chalong Temple, Sea Gypsy Village, Rawai Beach, and Prompthep Cape.
DAY 04 HKT / KUL (B)
- After breakfast, free at own leisure until transfer to airport for flight back home
- DAY 01 KUL - HKT
Optional Tour (min 2 to go):
Phuket Fantasea Show + Transfer:
- Regular Class: RM150 /ADULT , RM145 /CHILD
- With Buffet Dinner: RM180 /ADULT, RM170 /CHILD
- Fantasy of a Kingdom is a Las Vegas style Thai cultural show infused with cutting edge technology and state-of-the-art show elements. The essence of being Thai, everything from the love for freedom and fun, courage and compassion, is being represented in each scene.
Simon Cabaret Show + Transfer
- Regular Class: RM75 /ADULT , RM65 /CHILD
- A truly international show featuring modern and traditional acts from around the globe in English and alternative languages.
Elephant Trekking 30 Minutes + Transfer
- RM70 /ADULT, RM 60 /CHILD
- Enjoy a 30 minute walk through lush jungle and hills with four bulky elephants.
- Phuket Fantasea Show + Transfer:
- Unlimited number of e-Vouchers can be purchased and redeemed throughout the redemption period
- e-Vouchers are transferable
- e-Vouchers are non refundable and non exchangeable for cash, other packages or other promotions
- No replacements or extensions will be given for expired e-Vouchers
- Booking is based on minimum 2 to go (2 e-Vouchers to a room)
- Bookings must be made before the redemption period expires
- Bookings subject to room and tour availability and on first come first serve basis
- e-Vouchers are valid for redemption IMMEDIATELY until 31st July 2012
- Travel period: IMMEDIATELY until 30th Oct 2012
- This fare is not valid for travel on Eve of Thailand's Public Holidays, Thailand's Public Holiday and public holiday (surcharges apply)
- Last check out date must fall on 30th Oct 2012
- This fare is only valid for customers holding Malaysian passports
- Package is strictly restricted to minimum 02 persons (2 vouchers to 1 room) and must travel together
- No refunds will be given for cancellation
- No refunds will be given for cancellation of utilised services
- In the event of the early departure or late arrival due to the time constraints, Eazy Travels reserves the right to change and reduce the coverage and sequence of the provided itinerary
- If hotel allotment is fully booked during your travel date, Eazy Travels has the right to change to a similar class hotel, if room rate differs, customers are required to bear the rate difference
- Minimum 14 working days prior booking is required
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Attached copy of MyDEAL e-Voucher(s)
- Name(s) as per IC/passport
- Complete Flight itinerary
- Contact number(s)
- Your preferred hotel name
- No of persons to go
- Proof of payment via scanned money transfer slip (if any)
- Upon confirmation of all the booking and details, a confirmation voucher will be sent via email, fax or available for collection at Eazy Travels office
- Compulsory Guide and Driver tipping: RM30/PAX
- Compulsory agent collect fees (ACF): RM30/PAX
- Compulsory 1 island tour ( Phi Phi Island /Coral Island / PhangNga Island with lunch): RM95/PAX
- Optional RHB Travel insurance: RM32/PAX (inclusive of handling fees)
- Other expenses not mentioned in the itinerary
- 2 way air ticket
- Fuel surcharge/2 Ways Airport Taxes & Service fees (No Hidden Cost)
- Child with bed: RM210/PAX
- Child no bed: RM130/PAX
- Estimated cost of deal: RM405
- Full cancellation charges will be applied after booking confirmed, free items not entitled to refund value in cash or exchangeable for other services
- Other add-on services (eg. optional tour, extension night and etc.) are allowed. Payment can be made via MAYBANK2U, Online Bank Transfer or Cash/Cheque deposit
- For more information, please call Eazy Travels at 6012-3318 743 / +6012-234 8027 email email@example.com / cust_service@eazytravels
Details of the Deal
Dreaming of going somewhere sunny, warm and breezy; with plenty of blue skies , azure blue waters and enticing bazaars and nightlife – but without burning a great big hole in your pocket? Phuket, Thailand is legendary for its diverse old shrines, exotic nightlife, great food and of course, Patong Beach – where you’ll find just about anything you desire: supermarkets, boutiques, restaurants, cinemas, bowling arcades and much more.
Phuket is also an ideal destinations for honeymooners and folks vacationing with family. Also known as ‘the Pearl of the South’ or ‘the Pearl of the Andaman,’ Phuket is an awe-inspiring destination, and with this deal, it’s worth your every penny.