50% OFF 2 packs of Johnsonville Sausage Patty (12pcs) @ The Meat Experts (Hartamas Shopping Centre) for only RM29.90 instead of RM59.80!
The deal is sold out!
- 50% OFF 2 packs of Johnsonville Sausage Patty @ The Meat Experts
- Only RM29.90 instead of RM59.80
- Located conveniently at Hartamas Shopping Centre
- Suitable for breakfast
- Easy to prepare
- Patty is not too big
Available in two flavours:
Johnsonville Vermont Maple Syrup Sausage Patty
- Ingredients: Pork, water, salt, maple syrup, flavorings, dextrose, corn syrup, monosodium glutamate, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid
Johnsonville Original Recipe Sausage Patty
- IngredientsPork, water and less than 2% of the following; corn syrup, salt, spice, hydrolyzed corn protein, dextrose, flavorings, BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid
- Johnsonville Vermont Maple Syrup Sausage Patty
How to cook:
- Heat skillet to medium, add patties
- Cook for 10-12 minutes or until sausage is cooked through and browned
- Keep refrigerated
- Prepare within 3 days of purchase, otherwise freeze for up to 30 days
- Unlimited numbers of e-Vouchers can be purchased and redeemed throughout the redemption period
- e-Vouchers are transferable
- e-Vouchers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or other products or other promotions
- Offer valid for redemption at Hartamas Shopping Center Outlet
- Preferred flavours are subject to availability on a first come first serve basis
- No replacements will be given for expired e-Vouchers
- e-Vouchers are to be redeemed from 17th August 2012 - 17th October 2012
- e-Voucher valid daily from 10am - 10pm
- For further inquiries, please call The Meat Experts at 03–6205 2577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of the Deal
A hearty meal is a meaty one at that – with juicy tenderness and a whole lot of character.
Today’s DEAL brings a quick fixer-upper for those sudden urge to gnash down on some meat-lovin’ treat with 2 packs of Johnsonville Sausage Patty at only RM29.90!
Easy to prepare, this perfect-sized patty makes for a great snack, or to accommodate the required breakfast rush.