Similar Deals that might interest you!
56% OFF 4 classes of Wing Chun Martial Art @ Lara’s Place (SS2, Petaling Jaya) for only RM35 instead of RM80!
- 56% OFF 4 classes of Wing Chun Martial Art @ Lara’s Place (SS2, Petaling Jaya) for only RM35 instead of RM80!
- Located strategically at SS2, Petaling Jaya
- Equip yourself with the art of self defense at Wing Chun Martial Art
- Classes will be held on Saturday from 5.30pm to 7.00pm OR 7.30pm to 9pm
- All participants must be at least 4 years old and above
- A normal class consists of 3 sessions:
- Basic Footwork and Wing Chun Qigong
- New technique/form session (according to group and proficiency)
- 2 person drills and/or applications (according to group and proficiency)
- All classes according to group and proficiency
- Basic Training - To get you started
- Stances and Footwork
- There are 6 different types of footwork launched from 5 basic stances. All the stances are interchangeable with each other with only at maximum one or less movement in between.
- Consist of 6 static postures which a practitioner must hold for a period of time. Its objective other than for health is to develop Qi for use in combat.
- These are separate techniques like those in 40 point Wing Chun and the San Sik of Yuen Kay Shan Wing Chun. Other than teaching a specific technique, they also teach the basic principles used in Yip Kin Wing Choon.
- Taken from the 3 empty and forms and 1 wooden dummy form, it is a way to practice the kicks separately for practical use in fighting.
- Empty Hand
- Small Flower Fist
- This is the first form of the Yip Kin Wing Choon system and it introduces the practitioner to the basic hand, body and footwork movements and positions. It also contains the road map on how to practice the other forms to achieve the best results. It can be broken into 7 sections, each focusing on a specific footwork, body positions, structure and energy. The techniques are put into "points" so the practitioner can focus him/herself on the essentials of the Yip Kin Wing Choon system.
- Big Flower Fist
- This second form simplifies the movements of the first form and adds new combination/techniques to the practitioner. It is also a power form where you build your strength and stamina to cope with the stresses and needs of a fight situation. It also teaches you to fight from impossible/odd positions such on the ground and in twisted positions.
- Wooden Dummy
- Practical applications, positioning in relation to an enemy, power application and footwork in relation to a person is taught here. You will also learn how your structure corresponds to an opponent in a particular situation. It requires both soft and hard energy to be able to get your self around the dummy.
- Small Flower Fist
- The dummy only has 2 arms that is pointed to the practitioner's centre (throat and belly button) and a leg.
- Unlimited purchase of vouchers but limited only to one redemption per person
- Valid for the new customers/new trials only
- e-Vouchers are transferable
- e-Vouchers are non refundable and non exchangeable for cash or other services or promotions
- Offer valid for females and males
- No replacement for expired e-vouchers will be given
- e-Vouchers are valid from 19th April 2011 until 19th July 2011
- e-Vouchers can be redeemed only on Saturday from 5.30pm to 7.00pm OR 7.30pm to 9pm
- Customers may choose to complete the 4 classes within one month or within the e-Voucher’s validity period
- Prior reservation is required, please call
- Printed e-voucher is to be presented upon redemption for verification purposes
- Prior appointment is required, please call Ms Haw Linn at 03- 7956 8768
Details of the Deal
Everyone have to agree that the giant panda “Po” in the animated movie Kung Fu Panda is one of the cutest thing on earth. Behold! dont be fool by his adorable looks, because this cutie can kick your *#$ anytime if you get on his nerves! However the real fact is, regardless any gender, age and size, everyone needs to learn how to protect themself (not to harm others of course). Embark on a journey of self defense with Wing Chun Martial Art (a Kung Fu for Ladies, Men & Children) at Lara’s Place and equip yourself with the knowledge of martial arts.
Wing Choon Kuen originally was part and parcel of Shaolin’s Buddhist theoretical studies. It stressed mainly the formation of one’s personal character and ethics. Kuen Faat (martial techniques) was initially human’s imitation of the movements of animals and birds. After a long period of in-depth study and trails, those movements were arranged into a series of movements we call forms.
With this deal,learn martial techniques that are not only to inculcate the high morality of the learner, but also to provide ample physical exercise for fitness and health, through a series of nimble movements. In addition to building up a strong and tough body physically, it also aimed to prevent diseases and defend oneself against any attack from wild animals. Offered at an exclusive price of RM35 for 4 martial art classes classes instead of the normal price of RM80 , redemption can be made at Wing Chun Martial Art at Lara’s Place in SS2.