86% OFF for Wine Appreciation (6 types) + Free Wine Opener @ Wine Warehouse (Puchong) for only RM36 instead of RM250!
The deal is sold out!
- 86% OFF for Wine Appreciation (6 types) + Free Wine Opener @ Wine Warehouse (Puchong)
- Only RM36 instead of RM250
Sample 6 types of wines from 5 countries:-
- Red : Emblema Cabernet Sauvignon
- White : Emblema Sauvignon Blanc (Light Bodied)
- White: Santa Digna Sauvignon Blanc (Full Bodied)
- Rose: San Medin Rose
- White : Goldridge Riesling
- Red : Sandford Estate Shiraz Cabernet
- Red : Jean Leon Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon
- White : Kressmann Solo Chardonnay
- Holds up to 50 pax per session
- Starts at 3pm - 5pm & snacks will be provided
- Discuss with the experts on the selections of wine, origins and foor pairing
- Unlimited number of e-Vouchers can be purchased and redeemed throughout the redemption period
- e-Vouchers are transferable
- e-Vouchers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items or promotions
- No replacements will be given for expired e-Vouchers
e-Vouchers are valid and redeemable from on these dates:
- Saturday, 28th April 2012, 3 – 5 pm
- Saturday, 5th May 2012, 3 – 5 pm
- Saturday, 12th May 2012, 3 – 5 pm
- Saturday, 19th May 2012, 3 – 5 pm
- Saturday, 26th May 2012, 3 – 5 pm
- Printed e-Voucher is to be presented at the outlet upon redemption for verification purposes
- 2 days reservation prior to appointment date is required, please call Wine Warehouse at 03 80761080 (slot is on first come first served basis)
No show or last minute cancellation twice in a row will beconsidered redeemed
Details of the Deal
Learn more scandalous truths about one of the most stomped beverage with a Wine Appreciation session at Wine Warehouse for only RM36 instead of RM250!
Over the course of 2 hours, tipplers sample six different wines that range from French, European, and New World, paired with crackers for snacks to cleanse the palate after each glass of wine and to avoid inebriations caused by an intoxicated empty stomach.
Tastings reveal reasons behind common conventions, such as swirling the glass to oxygenate the liquid, and help develop a vocabulary to describe flavor profiles as "buttery" or "beyond words."
Sun: 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm