China Super Value Tour: 8D7N Hangzhou Jiangnan + Shanghai + 7 Nights' Stay at 5-star Hotels - Hangzhou, Yiwu, Suzhou, Wuxi, Shanghai and Haining for only RM399 per person instead of RM665! (min 2 to go)
The deal is sold out!
- China Super Value Tour: 8D7N Hangzhou Jiangnan + Shanghai + 7 Nights' Stay at 5-star Hotels - Hangzhou, Yiwu, Suzhou, Wuxi, Shanghai and Haining
Only RM399 per person instead of RM665 (min 2 to go)
Stay 7 nights in 5-star hotels at:
Hangzhou: Visit West Lake, Performance 'A Night at West Lake', Dragon Well Tea Plantation
Yiwu: Visit Dongyang Wood Carving Village, Tai Palace, Fantasy Tai Chi Show
Suzhou: Visit Jinji Lake Scenic Area, Lion Garden, Times Square, Su Show
Wuxi: Visit Lingshan Grand Buddha, Purple Clay Tea Pot Museum, Lihu Garden
Shanghai: Visit Chenghuangmiao, Shanghai Bund, Nanjing Road, ERA Acrobatic Show
Haining: Visit Chen Ge's Former Residence, Haishen Temple
Chinese speaking tour guide
Return Hangzhou Airport Transfer
Daily breakfast, 7 lunches & 7 dinners
- Unlimited number of e-Vouchers can be purchased and redeemed throughout the redemption period
- e-Vouchers are transferable
- e-Vouchers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash, other packages or other promotions
- No replacements will be given for expired e-Vouchers
- Redemption period: From Immediate until 5th September 2012
Valid travel period:
- 15 Sep 2012
- 20 Oct 2012
- 10 Nov 2012
- 12 Nov 2012
- 17 Nov 2012
- 02 Dec 2012
- 09 Dec 2012
- 16 Dec 2012
- Single Traveller surcharge RM482
- Booking based on Min 2 to go basis (2 e-Vouchers to a room)
Return transfers from Hangzhou airport to hotel
- Tours & Transfer as stated in the itinerary
- Hangzhou (2 nights) : Huayue International Hotel Hangzhou or similar
- Yiwu (1 night) : Yiwu SSAW Hotel or similar
- Haining (1 night) : Haizhou Hotel or similar
- Wuxi (1 night) : Noble Crown Hotel or similar
- Suzhou (1 night) : Days Hotel Suzhou or similar
- Shanghai (1 night) : Puxi New Century Hotel Shanghai or similar
- Daily breakfast, 7 lunches & 7 dinners
- Guide that is conversant in Mandarin
- Return transfers from Hangzhou airport to hotel
Compulsory shopping stops :
- Jade Factory
- Purple Sand Tea Pot Museum
- Pearl Farm
- Silk Factory
- Dragon Well Tea Platation
- Shanghai Tea Shop
- Tong Ren Tang (Chinese Medicine)
- Return flight Kuala Lumpur to Hangzhou
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses such as laundry services, telephone bill, etc
- Tipping of RM100 per person to pay to PYO Travel for guide/driver tipping
- PYO RM10 booking fee
- China Visa Fee
- Booking must be made 3 weeks before travel date
- Room is based on 2 adults in a twin/double room, or 2 adults & 1 child in a triple room with 2 beds + 1 roll away bed
- Child with bed is same rate with adult, Child no bed is RM 249 per pax
- Bookings are subject to room availability
- Selection of the departure date based on "first come, first serve" basis
- No amendment is allowed once booking is made
- PYOTravel reserves the right to change accommodation to another hotel of similar class within 7 days before check-in
- Printed e-Voucher is to be presented upon redemption for verification purposes
- The tour itinerary is subject to change according to local conditions
- The rate only valid for Malaysia passport holders
- Group Tours are subject to minimum group size of 15 passengers requirement
- In the event the minimum group size is not available, PYO reserves the rights to cancel or reschedule any holiday 14 days prior to the departure date, in accordance with operational requirements or circumstances beyond its control. PYO is not responsible for any other travel arrangement affected due to our cancellations
- Group Itinerary is based on Airasia X Flight schedule. Please advice your flight details min 14 days ahead.* No Refund for cancellation of utilised or unutilised services
- For further enquiries, please contact PYO Travel at 03-21702121 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of the Deal
Visit West Lake to spectate a performance of “A Night at West Lake” and Jinji Lake to enjoy the unique environment. Another must-see destination is the Purple Clay Tea Pot Museum and Haishen Temple.
Enjoy your 8D7N trip with an exciting tour package:
You will be transfer to hotel for check-in. Enjoy your rest of the day leisurely after check-in.
* Day 2: After breakfast, you will be enjoying the [Cruise Ride at West Lake] & visit to the [Dragon Well Tea Platation], [Southern Song Dynasty Guan Kiln Museum], [The Eight Trigrams Field]. After dinner, enjoy the performance of [A Night at West Lake].
* Day 3 : After breakfast, you will be transfered to Yiwu for visiting [Yiwu International Trade City], [Dongyang Wood Carving Village], [Tai Palace]. After dinner, enjoy the performance of [Fantasy Tai Chi].
* Day 4 : After breakfast, you will be transfered to Suzhou for visiting [Jin Ji Lake Scenic Area], [Li Gong Di (Li Causeway)] and view the [Suzhou Bird Nest Building]. Before dinner, view the world's largest sky screen at [Times Square]. After dinner, enjoy the performance of [Su Show].
* Day 5 : After breakfast, you will be visiting the [Lion Garden] & [Silk Factory] to enjoy a fashion show. Next, transfer to Wuxi and visit to the [Lingshan Grand Buddha], [Purple Clay Tea Pot Museum] & [Sanyang Square].
* Day 6 : After breakfast, you will be visiting the [Lihu Garden] and [Pearl Farm]. Proceed to Shanghai and visit to the [Xin Tian Di] & [Tong Ren Tang]. After dinner, enjoy the performance of [ERA Acrobatic Show].
* Day 7 : After breakfast, you will be visiting the [Chenghuangmiao], [Nanjing Road] and [Shanghai Bund].
After dinner, you will be transfered to Haining.
* Day 8 : After breakfast, you will be visiting the [Leather City], [Chen Ge's Former Residence] & [Haishen Temple]. After dinner, you will be transfered to Hangzhou airport for your departure flight.