Similar Deals that might interest you!
50% OFF 5-course Chef Claudio’s Gourmet Dinner + Lavazza Coffee @ Allegro Café Trattoria Italiana, for only RM49 instead of RM97.10!
- 50% OFF 5-course Chef Claudio’s Gourmet Dinner + Lavazza Coffee @ Allegro Café Trattoria Italiana
- Only RM49 instead of RM97.10
- Pork free
- Enjoy Chef Claudio’s Italian Gourmet Dinner at his enduring and ever-popular Trattoria Italiana, Allegro Café, in SS15
- BREAD: Bruschetta with Tomato & Fresh Basil
- SOUP: Hearty Potato Leek Soup, OR Cream of Pumpkin Soup with Truffle Oil
- STARTER: Mixed Garden Salad with Balsamic Olive Oil Dressing
MAIN COURSE (Choose 1):
- Pollo Alla Cacciatora (Chicken Thigh Braised in Rich Vegetable Sauce & Wild Mushroom), OR
- Filet of Lemon Sole Fish with Lemon Herb Sauce; OR
- Lamb Chops with Rosemary Garlic Sauce
- DESSERT: Chef’s Dessert Delight: Chocolate Fondant
DRINKS (refillable) choose 1:
- Ice Lemon Tea
- Lavazza Coffee
- Price is nett
- Unlimited number of e-Vouchers can be purchased but only limited to one redemption per person at a time
- e-Vouchers are transferable
- e-Vouchers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other items in the menu or other promotions
- No replacement for expired e-Vouchers will be given
- e-Vouchers are only valid for dine-in
- e-Voucher is to be redeemed from 15/10/2011 until 13/02/2012
- Printed e-voucher is to be presented upon redemption for verification purposes
- Prior reservation is required, please call Allegro Cafe at 03-5631 5682 two days in advance during business hours (see below)
- Black-out Period (no reservations will be taken in December): 01/12 - 31/12
- Strict reservation policy. Please quote your voucher number upon reservation. No show will result in forfeiture of voucher
- Cancellation of reservation must be made 1 day prior to avoid forfeit
Details of the Deal
It couldn't get any better than this... Pavarotti bellowing his heart out rendering a classical favourite, while the famous Italian chefs are busy preparing cuisines to tickle the taste buds.
Fulfill your cravings for authentic Italian cuisine at one of KL’s oldest Italian restaurants, Allegro Café. They serve some of the best dishes in Subang Jaya.
For only RM49 instead of RM97.10, you'll dine like a king with a 5 course Chef Claudio’s Gourmet Dinner and Lavazza Coffee at Allegro Café Trattoria Italiana.
Whet your appetite with a choice of Bruschetta with Tomato & Fresh Basil and Hearty Potato Leek Soup, or Cream of Pumpkin Soup with Truffle Oil. Followed by a Mixed Garden Salad with Balsamic Olive Oil Dressing as starters.
Choose to have a succulent and juicy Pollo Alla Cacciatora (Chicken Thigh Braised in Rich Vegetable Sauce & Wild Mushroom) or a refreshing Filet of Lemon Sole Fish with Lemon Herb Sauce or savour in tender Lamb Chops with Rosemary Garlic Sauce as your main dish.
You can’t leave Allegro without having one of their mouthwatering desserts. The Chocolate Fondant is freshly made, not too cloyingly sweet, looks simple and the pleasures it delivers are approaching sinful. The temptation to go for seconds is likely to be too great, so be prepared to give in to your urges.
Executive Chef and owner Claudio Giovanni has been running this place since 2000. He has created a stylish and a homely feel utilising intelligent interior design, with antique framed portraits and soft jazz music. The prices are reasonable and portions are generous to a fault. The staff, meanwhile, are never short of a warm, welcoming smile.
With emphasis on traditionally cooked meals, the quality of Allegro’s kitchen is high. Be sure to say hi to Chef Claudio and his sous-chef!
Allegro Café Trattoria Italiana
1st Floor, 11A, Jln SS15/4
47500 Subang Jaya
Tel: 03 5631 5682
Mon - Sat: (12:30pm - 3:00pm) & (6:00pm - 11:30pm)
Sun: Call for information