Join the market leading daily deal website in Malaysia and be part of an energetic team which transforms e-Commerce in Singapore and Malaysia. Launched in Singapore and Malaysia early 2010 and nominated for the National Infocomm Awards 2010, the dynamic startup received substantial funding to expand its operations further and offer its customers the best deals ever. Our main office is centrally located at Menara Multi-Purpose KL.
You're already aware of how awesome MyDEAL is.
Here's your chance to join the A-Team of Daily DEALs!
If you want:
- an exciting career with great working environment and colleagues
- a fun and exciting role
- the best perks (parties, travel, great discounts, you have them all!)
- an avenue to exercise creative freedom, ideas and innovative solutions
MyDEAL is the family for you!
We're looking to adopt more into our expanding family (and we don't plan to marry anyone off from within), and we welcome you to join us if you are ready for an exciting day, every day! If you are good with words ala Jason Mraz, imaginative, confident, smooth and positive, write in to us!
Who knows, you might just be one of us in the (EXTREMELY) near future! Check out the positions below and email us your resume at email@example.com quoting in the email subject the job title you'd like to own!
1. Business Development Executive
You love to source for Malaysia’s best deals with existing and new clients in F&B, Leisure and Entertainment. As Business Development Executive, you partner major lifestyle attractions, negotiate irresistible deals for our customers and manage our sales team. Experience with online sales, advertising, and social media are beneficial to a sales manager’s success and fit within our team.
- To assist the company to promote our E Commerce Products.
- To provide e commerce business and marketing advise to clients.
- To recruit new customers thru cold calls, visitation, personal selling, exhibition seminar and other promotional methods.
- To follow up with existing customers and sourcing for new potential clients.
- Minimum with Diploma or A level qualification.
- Have a dynamic personality to strive for self-fulfillment.
- Hardworking and committed toward job duties and responsibilities.
- Dedicated and result-oriented with good time management skills.
- Positive, aggressive and strong determination in achieving sales target.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills, responsible, independent.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
- Conversant in both English and Chinese.
- Experience in similar capacity & related sales industries is an advantage.
- Willingness to learn.
- No experience required as intensive training will be provided.
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, base + commission
- Some of Malaysia’s best offers on mydeal.com.my
- Responsible for handling large corporate accounts.
- Responsible for the business development with existing and potential customers to achieve sales target and market share.
- Identify, manage and secure existing and new account and continue to maintain a high level of sales achievement.
- To make calls to clients to schedule appointments
- To ensure timely distribution and accurate quotations, qualify opportunity and follow-up to close deals.
- To qualify & identify opportunities and follow-up on potential deals.
- Responsible for weekly update on sales obstacles, objections, projections and close deals.
- Work closely with other sales units to ensure deals offered are valid and to successfully close sales.
- Minimum Diploma in relevant field.
- Minimum 1 year sales experience in industries related to event management, hospitality, banking and similar background.
- Sales working experience with loyalty programs, staff rewards and benefits would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, hardworking & result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and demonstration skills
- Existing contacts with key accounts in F&B, Leisure and Entertainment is a plus.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and Malay.
- New accounts acquisition.
- Follow up sales leads and gather market info.
- Highly driven with ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Managing customers expectation and relationship.
- Experience in the travel industry and communicating with the hospitality industry throughout South East Asia.
- Direct contacts to the top hospitality brands in the region.
- Minimum Diploma with up to 2 years of sales or excellent telesales track record.
- Strong communication skills, aggressive and independent work attitude.
- Positive mindset, high level of initiative and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Creative and with good sense of business acumen.
- Prior B2B sales experience.
Nationality of Candidate:
Malaysian /PR or valid work visa
- Handling all enquiries and requests of customers by providing help and advice.
- Communicating courteously with customers via phone, email, and internet, both written and in speech.
- Investigating and resolving the problems in an efficient and professional manner.
- Assessing the situation and determining an appropriate suitable course of action.
- Handling stressful and difficult situations by providing resolution for the customer and the company.
- Following all company protocols while dealing with customers.
- Following up with complaints or enquiries of customers, issuing customer refunds or compensation, and forwarding customer concerns to upper level management when required.
- Creating and maintaining up-to-date script, which the associates use while responding to customers’ enquiries.
- Ensuring that all client information is precise and supervising the processing of payment.
- Diploma in business administration, business management, or related specific field from an accredited institution.
- Experience in Call Center Customer Service activities.
- Excellent customer-service orientation.
- Having intimate knowledge of the customers’ needs.
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
- Possess strong problem solving skills.
- Highly self-impelled and directed, with sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and accomplish tasks in a hard-hitting environment.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Dispatch Management.
- Order Scheduling.
- Warehouse Planning.
- Supervision of Warehouse Staff.
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration / Supply Chain Management and/or equivalent combination of education and proven capability in the field.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the logistics industry or warehouse environments.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with external parties.
- Able so start immediately.
We always welcome applications from people who might fit into our team, be it full-time, part-time, as intern or freelancer.
Please send your application to fariza(at)mydeal.com.my quoting in the email subject the job title. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.